COMMUNITY RE-INVESTMENT PROGRAM
Bluffton NOW! is excited to announce the first 6 approved applicants of the Community Reinvestment Grant Program funds for 2021. 3 Additional applications are being considered pending funding approval by the City of Bluffton to be announced at a later date.
1. Lyn-Davis Properties - 127 W Market St - (Upstairs 2 Bedroom Apartment)
2. Andrew Shively, Inc - 105 / 107 E Market St. - (2 or 3 New First Floor Commercial Spaces)
3. Hallmark Ventures, LLC - 209 W Market St. - (New Roof and Structural Improvements)
4. Crown Homes, Inc (Ringger) - 115 S Johnson St - (Office Space Remodel, Upstairs Apartment Remodel, New 1st Floor Commercial)
5. Toppings Ice Cream Parlor - 135 W Market St - (First Flood Commercial Space Remodel)
6. Cowboys - 121 N Main St - (Exterior Improvements)
The Community Re-Investment Program (CRP) is available for property owners, merchants, or contract holders to assist in rebuilding, repairing, renovating or improving the exterior façade, structural and mechanical components, and interior elements of buildings located in the city center in an attempt to provide safer, more attractive and more usable buildings and infrastructure in Bluffton's city-center.
2021 CRP Year
Applications Due by 4:00 PM
Monday, January 25, 2021
Drop off completed applications to a Bluffton NOW Board Member or to the Wells County Chamber of Commerce Office